Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Dangers Of Mold And Why It Must Go

Mold…it’s everywhere. Yes, everywhere. Lucky for most of us, it’s not a serious issue in most places. However, your home is a virtual breeding ground for this stuff, such as in your bathroom, and if left untreated, it can turn your life into a living hell hole. Think I’m kidding? This article is going to alert you to just some of the dangers of mold and why it must go if you’re going to have any chance of living a healthy life.

For starters, mold is one of the most common allergies that allergy sufferers suffer from. And when I say suffer, I mean SUFFER. We’re talking severe shortness of breath, tightening of the throat and even respiratory distress if no treated immediately. People with asthma when exposed to strong concentrations of mold can literally die from it. These are probably the most common symptoms and problems, but they are only the tip of the iceberg.

Here’s something that very few people know. Mold also can cause severe memory impairment. The way mold affects the brain is some serious stuff. If you think I’m kidding, go live in a mold infested home for about a year and see if you can remember where you put your car keys…or that you even have a car in the first place.

The most common mold is stachybotrys chartarum, which is also the most deadly as well. It is the mold that is commonly found in damp places like your bathroom. That’s why it’s so important to make sure your bathroom is mold free as people usually spend quite a bit of time in there between shaving, showering and eliminating bodily fluids. Constant exposure to such mold over a prolonged course of time can lead to some serious health issues.

If you’ve been battling your own mold problem without any success, you might want to check out the review in my signature on a resource that will have your mold gone quickly and safely.

Mold is a serious issue and no laughing matter. So please, if you’ve got a mold problem in your home, take care of it today…before YOU forget where your car keys are.
What You Don’t Know About Mold Can Kill You

This may be the most important article you’ve ever read if you’re suffering from mold either in your home or place of work. Mold is a serious problem and quite honestly, if not treated, can kill you. This article is going to go over a few things about mold that you need to know. Please take the time to read this and then act on the information.

For starters, mold is more common than people realize. If you live in a damp environment, you are at the greatest risk of having a mold problem. If you already have a problem with mold in your home, preventative measures at this point are kind of like locking the barn door after the horse has run off. But if mold isn’t a problem for you yet, there are some things you can do to prevent mold from becoming a problem in your home.

To begin with, if there are any sources of leaks or flooding in your home, plug them up. If you can do this yourself…do it. If not, hire a professional. This is the first line of defense and very important. Weatherize your home so that excessive amounts of moisture don’t enter it. Moisture is a breeding ground for mold. A great way to keep the air dry is by using an air conditioner in the summer and a dehumidifier in the winter. These are just a few of the many things you can do to prevent mold from becoming a problem in your home.

If you’re already beyond that stage, it’s important that you immediately begin to treat your mold problem. The first step in doing that is to actually identify where the mold is. One of the best ways is by simply using your nose. Mold has an unmistakable odor to it that is almost impossible to miss, in severe cases. When actually removing mold from your home, make sure you wear a mask and gloves. You want to limit your contact with mold as much as possible.

Make sure you get rid of all mold residues whether it is on rags or whatever. Don’t try to clean these. Just get rid of them as they are very harmful. If you’re having trouble actually getting rid of your mold and want to do it naturally and cheaply, below you will find a review of a great resource that will do the job.
Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment