Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Problems With Mold? Better Read This

Mold sounds like such a harmless thing, not like cancer or liver disease or anything that strikes fear in our hearts. Mold is like the bread that’s gone bad in your refrigerator. Just throw it away and you’re done with it, right? Well, unfortunately, mold is not harmless and it’s not done away with so easily. If you have problems with mold, you might want to read this article. It just may save your life.

Mold is dangerous…very dangerous. It causes a number of health related problems such as immune system suppression, respiratory problems, eye irritation and burning, chronic cough, nose and throat irritation, skin rashes, memory impairment, irritable bowel syndrome, body aches and pain, food allergies, headaches, mood swings, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. In short…mold can literally kill you. Yes, this is some serious stuff we’re dealing with.

And what most people don’t realize is that mold is as common around your home as the common cold, especially in damp places like your bathroom and basement. Did you ever wonder why the mold seems to be worse after a snow or rain storm? It’s because the moisture brings the mold out. That’s why living in a dry climate, such as Arizona, is just about the only way to get rid of mold without having to do much of anything.

Unfortunately, for those of us who don’t have the luxury of basking in the heat of the Arizona desert, mold is something we have to deal with everyday. Problem is, mold is not something that is easy to get rid of. Once it works its way into your home, in many cases, it takes a professional to get rid of it…And that translates into some big bucks to spend.

Fortunately, you don’t have to go that route. If you suspect that you have a mold problem, in my signature, you’ll find a review of a resource that will get rid of your mold quickly and safely without having to spend a fortune to do it. In fact, it’s about the cheapest solution around and it’s all natural.

Whatever you do, please don’t let your mold problem go unchecked. As I said, mold is the cause of many health problems and can even lead to death if gone unchecked for any length of time. There are treatment options available. Please grab a hold of one of them before your home becomes unlivable

Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Dangers Of Mold And Why It Must Go

Mold…it’s everywhere. Yes, everywhere. Lucky for most of us, it’s not a serious issue in most places. However, your home is a virtual breeding ground for this stuff, such as in your bathroom, and if left untreated, it can turn your life into a living hell hole. Think I’m kidding? This article is going to alert you to just some of the dangers of mold and why it must go if you’re going to have any chance of living a healthy life.

For starters, mold is one of the most common allergies that allergy sufferers suffer from. And when I say suffer, I mean SUFFER. We’re talking severe shortness of breath, tightening of the throat and even respiratory distress if no treated immediately. People with asthma when exposed to strong concentrations of mold can literally die from it. These are probably the most common symptoms and problems, but they are only the tip of the iceberg.

Here’s something that very few people know. Mold also can cause severe memory impairment. The way mold affects the brain is some serious stuff. If you think I’m kidding, go live in a mold infested home for about a year and see if you can remember where you put your car keys…or that you even have a car in the first place.

The most common mold is stachybotrys chartarum, which is also the most deadly as well. It is the mold that is commonly found in damp places like your bathroom. That’s why it’s so important to make sure your bathroom is mold free as people usually spend quite a bit of time in there between shaving, showering and eliminating bodily fluids. Constant exposure to such mold over a prolonged course of time can lead to some serious health issues.

If you’ve been battling your own mold problem without any success, you might want to check out the review in my signature on a resource that will have your mold gone quickly and safely.

Mold is a serious issue and no laughing matter. So please, if you’ve got a mold problem in your home, take care of it today…before YOU forget where your car keys are.
What You Don’t Know About Mold Can Kill You

This may be the most important article you’ve ever read if you’re suffering from mold either in your home or place of work. Mold is a serious problem and quite honestly, if not treated, can kill you. This article is going to go over a few things about mold that you need to know. Please take the time to read this and then act on the information.

For starters, mold is more common than people realize. If you live in a damp environment, you are at the greatest risk of having a mold problem. If you already have a problem with mold in your home, preventative measures at this point are kind of like locking the barn door after the horse has run off. But if mold isn’t a problem for you yet, there are some things you can do to prevent mold from becoming a problem in your home.

To begin with, if there are any sources of leaks or flooding in your home, plug them up. If you can do this yourself…do it. If not, hire a professional. This is the first line of defense and very important. Weatherize your home so that excessive amounts of moisture don’t enter it. Moisture is a breeding ground for mold. A great way to keep the air dry is by using an air conditioner in the summer and a dehumidifier in the winter. These are just a few of the many things you can do to prevent mold from becoming a problem in your home.

If you’re already beyond that stage, it’s important that you immediately begin to treat your mold problem. The first step in doing that is to actually identify where the mold is. One of the best ways is by simply using your nose. Mold has an unmistakable odor to it that is almost impossible to miss, in severe cases. When actually removing mold from your home, make sure you wear a mask and gloves. You want to limit your contact with mold as much as possible.

Make sure you get rid of all mold residues whether it is on rags or whatever. Don’t try to clean these. Just get rid of them as they are very harmful. If you’re having trouble actually getting rid of your mold and want to do it naturally and cheaply, below you will find a review of a great resource that will do the job.
Click Here!